Harrison Bike Standard technical specifications:
- Welded steel frame
- Brushless DC motor 500 W
- LiFePO4 battery 24 V, 20 Ah
- Harrison charger, charging time about 4 hours
- ABS plastic battery tank
- CNC-machined aluminum engine mounts
- Double wall 40mm rims
- Stainless steel spokes
- Sturmey-Archer 5-speed gear hub with drum brake
- Sturmey-Archer front drum brake
- Range without pedaling up to 40 km, with pedaling infinite
- Speed with motor limited to 25 km/h
- Designed and manufactured in Finland
- EU class L1e-A (motored bicycle / e-bike)
Updates in series production
There are few modifications we will do in series production bike compared to the proto bike shown in these pictures. The changes are listed in article Updates in series production bike vs the proto (23.7.2016). Keep following the news on these pages to keep up with other possible updates. Once we have the final series production and type approval bike available we will naturally also update the pictures here.
Terms and conditions
For all details please see Terms and Conditions page.
Companies and corporations seeking for purchases / reselling
If you are a company whom is seeking VAT 0% purchase please contact us directly.
If you want to be a Harrison reseller please fill in the <form>.